Saturday, November 10, 2007

Similan Island



Similan Islands
When last year my family had opportunities went to Similan islands together. Similan Islands live at Phang-nga .My family stay at Phang-nga too. My family had 5 person were parent and 3 son . We left my home at 7.30 o’ clock went to Takuapa seaport . 1.15 hour later we arrival at Takuapa seaport . At seaport employee to welcome us . We ate breakfast at seaport that ‘s fish congee ,bread,orange juice, mike,etc . After that we to board a speedboat. This speedboat can contain about 30 person. At this boat most had foreigner that’s Korea Japanese and European .A period of time at seaport to Similan Islands about 1.30 hour . When we arrivaled Similan Islands , we went check in a bungalow at number 6 lsland. At 1 o’clock staff advice and teach method to driving. She said Similan Islands had 9 minor Islands . So Similan Islands mean archipelago 9. When a boat went to number 1 island . We and foreigner jumped to the sea . We had driving by wear snocker. I saw many fish and different sea animal that’s cartoon fish (nemo fish) ,ray,bass, etc. After that staff took to number 3 island . This island had many coral . Most island number 3 island had beautiful coral more other island. After that when to number 4 island . There were long beach and people like to walked. Now at 5 o’clock staff took came back number 6 island to bungalow . At night about mid night staff took to saw crab, so name crab was hen crab. This crab find saw hard because nearly become extinct . I saw that it was stranged . After that I went to bed. Now 1 day pass. Next day at the morning I walked at the beach inhale fresh air . So I feel very good . No long time we ate breakfast. After that staff took to number 5 island. There were beautiful island had white sand and had sailing mountain . We building sand many modal . I to lie on one’s back and my brother put sand on body me . I and my brother were ascend to over sailing mountain , I saw over that, there were beautiful seen , clan water, and saw yacht . After that we were play sea water .Now at mid day came back to number 5 island had lunch and prepare came back to Takuapa seaport .Finally we come back Takuapa seaport by speed boat. While came back we saw wonderful thing was dolphin . It jumped up and down . No long time we arrival Takuapa seaport and came back home.

No comments: