Saturday, November 3, 2007

What you did last weekend




Last weekend at Siam



Last weekend. I got up at the morning.I inhale fresh air at veranda my room.At 9 o'clock had special cartoon program only weekend .I like cartoon was one piece.After cartoon finished, I took shower and wait my twin took shower yet.I and my twin went to Siam by Taxi.There were my friend wait me and my twin.When we arrived at Siam.There were had many people and many teenaged.At Bangkok almost student studies special couse at here. Siam were modern center at Thailand. White I and my twin wait my friends at Siam Center.Suddenly had another person to said hello me. I looked familiar him. Finally I can remember him. He was younger person at hight school was Assumption College Sriracha.I asked him "What he do at here?".He said "He had studies special Intro to legal principles for entrance to faculy of Law at Thammasat University".I told him "If you miss Thammasat University can studies Law at ABAC same me"After that I and my twin met my friend.We were to asked after somebody's health together,because I not met him long time they were my closed friend at hight school (Assumption Collage Sriracha).We walked flyover at Siam Paragon to Central World.We checked movie ,but we to be disappointed every movie because We were hear this movie boring and not fun.So we were walked throughout shopping mall.We met games fair.There had many games to show and can to try play that games,Example The simcity a new version,This game was construction city such as house shop martket ect.Next games was Half life a new version too,This game about struggle shooting. These games was produce by E.A. game. Next we walked a lower level had children fair. There were many children. No long time we feeled hungry. So we went to Sha-bu-shi.There had many queue.We were dicided choose Pizza.I went E.F.M. fair at 1st floor.There were many Movie star,DJ and Singer.I had opportunities took photo with Dek in Big ASS band and Donut, she was a leading lady in a play at movie was first love at Siam.She was very prety.I walked around E.F.M. fair. While I walked and hear someone to call me.I turn away met my friend at ABAC, She sold blouse properties Paradox band. After that We said good bye together.I and my twin go back by sky train at Siam to Victory monument and transfer to another bus was 537line to ABAC but this bus came evey 30 minute. I wait bus long time around 20 minute . White I came back to ABAC by bus this way had traffic jam long time I feeled boring. Finally I arrival at ABAC Condo around 8 P.M. .I play computer and chat msn with my friend 20 minute onlybecause today i very tired .After that I took shower and went to bed at 10 P.M.

No comments: