Monday, November 26, 2007

Loykrathongs Festival



Loykrathongs Festival
Mean = Loykrathongs festival is an annual festival of Thailand performed the full-moon night in November, when people float krathongs in the river and canals.
Friday at night I went to ABAC. There were many shows. When I arrived ABAC. I went to C building had beautiful pure girl contest. Most girl contest was beautiful and pretty. During looked contest I and my friend play fireworks as fun. When ignite fireworks had a spark. After that I went to M building. There were many contests. I looked nurse show, they dance with joy and sexy. There had many food booths by student at ABAC example donut meatball cake cotton candy etc but at here had many people. After that I and my friend bought krathongs and walked a riverside, so I vow and beg blessing. I ignite incense and candle. I bring krathong to a river with my friend at the same time. During looked contest my friend called to me. His name’s Kan that “To night I invite me and another friend” to party his home. When at 9 o’clock I and 2 friends at ABAC went to Kan home. Kan introduces his friend old school to us. Kan took us to dining room and ate dinner. He told to me that”things to eat with rice, he do it by his self and something to go with drinks too ” This food he do it delicious. After that party started we had very enjoy and fun. Then at mid night, so we slept at Kan home.
Today Saturday is Loykrathong Day. Early at the morning I and my friend came back to ABAC condo. At 9 o’clock I went to study since 9-11 o’clock. This subject it was boring. After that at mid day I and my friend when Siam. My friend went to Chic cup. It is a hair cut I help him to choose color hair. After that I wait another friend for loykrathong. She was a girl and called to me that “we met at 6 o’clock”. During wait her I walked about Siam since 2 – 6 o’clock. When 6 o’clock I called to her, she said “she waited her friend”. She and her friend arrived Siam at 7 o’clock. She called to me again that “her friend wanted to bought something like that at Siam and told me loykrathong alone” So I hear it feeled bad. Finally I came back to ABAC Condo without loykrathong today. At night I and my friend went to pub drink and dance

No comments: