Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Year weekend

New Year weekend


27/12/2007
Today I got up at 4 o’clock. I packed clothes for prepare go to Chiang-mai. At 5 o’clock my family readies to go to Chiang-mai. During went to Chiang-mai, I slept in a car since Phang-nga to Chumphon. When arrival Chumphon at mid day. We were stop and have lunch. After that we continue travel. We arrived Nakonsawan at night. So we stop and stay overnight at here.


28/12/2007
I got up at 7 o’clock. We had breakfast at the same time in this hotel. At 10 o’clock, we arrived at Lumpang. Lumpang had one thing is famous was horse carriage. I sited with my brother. Driver took us to travel around Lumpang town. During travel around Lumpang town,I feel good and breathe clean atmospheres and we took photo After that we went to Chiang-mai. Finally we were arrival Chiang-mai at 1 o’clock. First place we went to Mount (Doi) Sudhep. In mount Sudhep top had temple. So we to be to greet and beg blessed an image of the Buddha. We took photo together with a relic of the Buddha. After that in the same mount we were up to mount (Doi) Pui. There had Mong village. We were travel around village by guide. We saw flower field,it very beautiful. When finished this mount and then at 6 o’clock, we went to hotel



29/12/2007
Today we got up at 5 o’clock and went to mount (Doi) Inthanon for looked the sun rise. We were arrival at 6 o’clock. Then a temperature was 8 ‘degree, it very cool. We were to greet an image of the Buddha at this mount after that we took photo together. At 8 o’clock we come back hotel and have breakfast. After that we went to Mae Hong Son from Chiang-mai, a distance of travel 300 km. A driver was drive long time around 6 o’clock for 300 km, because the way had 1836 bend and up-down mountain. Finally we arrival Mae Hong Son at 8 o’clock at night



30/12/2007
After breakfast we went to Long neck village. I get information about Long neck person that “ring in cycle neck was ornaments for women”. They had a way of life were normal not had special. At 5 o’clock in the evening we went Pai. Pai at night had walked street. At here had many tourist



31/12/2007
Today we prepare comeback Bangkok. We pass Chiang-mai and bought orange, so we get into an orchard for pick orange. I bought orange 4 crates for gift. We were arrival Bangkok at 7 o’clock. After that my family went to Central World for count down. At Central World have many people. So everybody was crowd. Finally New Year 2008 arrival



1/01/2008
Happy New year 2008. After that have concert example Bod Pod. At 2 o’clock we come back home. In the morning at 9 o’clock my parent comeback Phang-nga


2/02/200/8
Today school was start first day after mid-term. I met my friend. They were to give gift new year to me and I give a gift to them

No comments: