Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mid TerM


Mid term

17/12/2007
Today I got up at 5 o’clock. I reviewed a book was science-man and environment again until 7 o’clock. I take a shower and have breakfast with my friend. Before 9 o’clock I stand at the front examination room. I feel excited. When I finish, I went to outside and told about examination with my friend. I am not sure for this subject. At 1 o’clock in the afternoon I and my friend went to play game 1 hour for relax. At night I watched vdo A time to kill again and read A time to kill book follow vdo too. After that I go to bed.
18/19/2007
I got up at 7 o’clock and make a routine. Today was free day for read a book prepare examination next subject. At 9 o’clock I went to ABAC and met my friend for a supplementary A time to kill.
19/19/2007
Today last subject for examination was English I. When I saw a paper and read question,each question I not sure for my answer. When I am finished and I feel bad. I thought do it wrong many question. Today I am serious about English I examination.
20/12/2007
Today I got up at 5 o’clock and take my twin to Doung Meung Airport for come back hometown at Phang-nga but Phang-nga no have airport. So airplane landed at Phuket International Airport. I take him arrived at airport 7 o’clock and airplane take off at 8 o’clock. When at 10 o’clock I met my friend at Central Ladprow. My friend was come with his friend. He introduces him to known with me. We went to at the front Central Ladprow and take photo together with Christmas tree. I walked to watch shop. I saw one band was cool. This was Armani. I will to buy, but not sure so I called to mom. She said “Up to you”. I decide long time. Finally I not buy it because I don’t know why I not buy it. After that I come back to ABAC condo. Today I tired from shopping. So I take a shower and go to bed
21/12/2007
Today my friend had last examination was communication in Thai. They were finished around 3 o’clock in the afternoon. We had 4 persons and went to The Mall Bangkapi. First we went to The Mall hall. There had watch world fair. Second we went to played bowling and sing a song. Last we went to the cinema. At night we come back Panasin Place. We went to Thirst Bar. We drunk and played snooker. This night we talked very funny.
22/12/2007
Today my brother studies at Assumption College Sriracha. He was stay boarding school. He come back Bangkok at ABAC condo me. He arrived at 3 o’clock. At night I and my brother packing clothes for prepare come back home at Phang-nga tomorrow.

23/12/2007
I and my brother arrived at Doung-Meung Airport at 8 o’clock. After that we went to check in at Thai Always counter. Air plane take off at 9.30 o’clock. We were arrived Phuket Airport at 11 o’clock. We met my parent. After that my family went to shopping at Jungceylon Patong Phuket. At 6 o’clock we were arrived my home at Phang-nga.




No comments: